Hisrefugewings is based on Psalms 91:4
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
A tad bit about me:
- Favorite activity hands down – or rather holding a book – is reading.
- Write poetry.
- Love taking road trips, discovering more of the U.S.
- Taking walks along the Oregon coast jammin’ to the music coming through my headphones, stifling the urge to dance. Hands come handy here too.
- Not stifling dancing like a crazy woman in my living room. Great stress reliever and fun too.
- Besides being a mom to three great grown kids, and now a grandmother, proud to have been a Marine and high school teacher.
- Celibacy / friendship / asexuality. Subjects near and dear to my heart. In that order.